Our goal is to delight our customers with innovative packaging options AND outstanding service. If you’re not satisfied with your order, call us and we will do all we can to make it right.
NFC Bags will accept returns on stock items for up to 60 days from ship date. There are some excluded products of course, but most of what we have falls under the above policy.
The exclusions: We cannot accept returns on orders over 60 days old (from ship date), closeout items, backing boards or foam board (any kind), or custom products. We also cannot accept returns on opened food-safe items (and we will never re-sell opened food-safe items). Please only open one or two packs in your order when checking food-safe products, as this will limit the number of nonreturnable items. We will accept the remaining unopened items in your order.
We are not responsible for any costs incurred due to order changes or cancellations (e.g., return shipping fees).
Wrong, Damaged or Missing Items
Our fault? We’ll take care of it. 100% of your purchase–shipping and handling included–will be refunded. To address this quickly, we recommend that you inspect orders for accuracy and damage within 48 hours of receiving the package (Pictures help! Please take a photo of any damaged items.)
Claims for shipment damage should be made via the freight carrier according to policy (see Shipping Damage section below). Customers must keep all original packaging while filing a claim.
We don’t know what that is. Restocking fees are a thing of the past. If you return a new unopened item, we don’t charge you a restocking fee. Not even a cent. It’s that simple.
Making a Claim
All claims should follow the process below:
- Locate your Oder number and shipping Zipcode, and click the button below!
- State the reason for the return (e.g., damaged item, no longer want/need, etc.). When it comes to damaged or defective items, we would truly appreciate pictures if you have the time to share with us. This will help quality control.
- CREATE A SEPARATE RETURN FOR EACH BOX THAT WILL REQUIRE ITS OWN LABEL. E.G . If you are returning three boxes but two of them are in a master box, click the button and process a return first for the two boxes that will bin in a master box. When you finish the form, Click the button a second time to create a label for the box that will travel by itself.
- Print your return label(s) and ship the package(s) back via the service on the label (generally UPS).
- Upon receipt of the returned items, your credit card or account will be credited with the authorized return amount within two business days.
All delivery claims and return authorizations must be approved by a NFC Bags Customer Service Representative. In the event that we have made an order error we will replace product and ship via ground transportation or a carrier of our choice. We are not responsible for expedited shipping in the event an order error has occurred. Damaged product should be made available or returned to NFC Bags upon request before credit is authorized and should only be discarded at our request.
We will ship product via the lowest cost shipment method unless directed otherwise by the customer.