Black Conductive Tubing 4 mil
Constructed of heavy duty 4 mil black carbon impregnated Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) film to create an extra strong static barrier. Meets specifications of MIL-P-82646, Rev. A. Protects against electrostatic charge, chemicals, abrasion and humidity if heat-sealed. Neatly wound on a 3 core with 1 diameter core plug. Manufactured to exact specification to ensure even wall thickness. Can be heat sealed, tied, stapled or taped shut.
- Extended shelf life
- Tensile strength: 2000 PSI.
- Tearing strength: 400 PSI.
- Elongation (MD%): greater than 150
- Dart impact - 250 to 700 gms
- Burst (Mullen) - 20 to 60 PSI.
- Heat Sealing Properties:
- Temperature 250 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Time 0.5 to 3.5 seconds.
- Pressure 30 to 70 PSI.