- 9 Layers of Quality
- Microwaveable, Boilable, and Freezable
- Meets FDA and SUDA Specifications
- National Film Converting's current stock offering ships from five U.S. warehouses and includes 30 of the most popular sizes in the flexible packaging marketplace.
Versatile Functionality for Food
- These microwaveable, boilable, freezable bags work with “bone in” applications, and meet FDA and USDA specifications. Good for jerky, meats, vegetables and cheeses. Does not work with Foodsaver sealers.
- 3 mil (75 micron), 9-layer, 20% Nylon, with a Moisture Transmission Rate (MTR) < 4, and an Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) < 5. 1/4-inch sealed lip around the pouch.